i am getting conflicting opinions. is it possible or not to carry 4 bottles of wine aoard an alitalia flight from rome to boston???? even alitalia has not answered my question. anybody sdone this in an above board fassion lately?? thanks for your opinion
wine in airplane carry on
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 3 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 4 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 2 Days in Brussels
- 15 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 19 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 20 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 21 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 22 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 23 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 24 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...