I will be in Austria soon and I will be bringing an American laptop (bought in the US). Now I am wondering whether or not I will be able to use it in Austria to log on to the internet. Or what would I need to ensure internet access while there? Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 5 Milan or Turin
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 9 God Save the Queen?
- 10 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 11 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 14 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 18 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 19 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 9 Days in Spain
- 25 Barcelona alternative