I will be in Austria soon and I will be bringing an American laptop (bought in the US). Now I am wondering whether or not I will be able to use it in Austria to log on to the internet. Or what would I need to ensure internet access while there? Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?