I will be in Austria soon and I will be bringing an American laptop (bought in the US). Now I am wondering whether or not I will be able to use it in Austria to log on to the internet. Or what would I need to ensure internet access while there? Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 6 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 7 Dolomites October 14-18
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 10 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 11 Seville Itinerary
- 12 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 16 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 17 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 18 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 19 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 20 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 21 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 22 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 23 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 24 Italy by car
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.