I will be in Austria soon and I will be bringing an American laptop (bought in the US). Now I am wondering whether or not I will be able to use it in Austria to log on to the internet. Or what would I need to ensure internet access while there? Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your help!
Will my laptop work in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 15 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 16 Street food in Turkey
- 17 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 18 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 19 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 Scotland
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days