I will be in Austria soon and I will be bringing an American laptop (bought in the US). Now I am wondering whether or not I will be able to use it in Austria to log on to the internet. Or what would I need to ensure internet access while there? Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 3 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 4 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 7 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 10 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 11 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 19 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.