I will be in Austria soon and I will be bringing an American laptop (bought in the US). Now I am wondering whether or not I will be able to use it in Austria to log on to the internet. Or what would I need to ensure internet access while there? Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Iceland in 4 days?
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Munich-6 days in September
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 SIM card
- 14 Sixt insurance claim
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 21 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 22 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!