I will be in Austria soon and I will be bringing an American laptop (bought in the US). Now I am wondering whether or not I will be able to use it in Austria to log on to the internet. Or what would I need to ensure internet access while there? Any ideas?
Thank you so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 3 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Connection time in Athens?
- 6 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 7 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 Escorted Tours
- 11 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 12 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 17 2 Months in Sicily
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Le Marche, Italy
- 21 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 22 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 23 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 24 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples