I remember last year, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' filmed a few episodes in Italy, set in a lovely village by the seaside. It was the village that Robert's Italian girlfriend came from - her dad used to run a small pizzeria...Anyone know where this was?
We are planning to spend a few days in coastal Tuscany - in the Maremma hills area, in July and wondering if this is the same area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 sim card
- 4 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 5 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 6 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 7 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 8 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 9 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 10 munich - day trips
- 11 Edinburgh in March
- 12 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 13 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 14 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 15 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 16 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 17 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 18 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 19 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 22 Naples to Pompeii
- 23 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 24 Parking in Italy
- 25 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
Which was that Italian village in a few episodes of 'Everybody Loves Raymond'?