I remember last year, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' filmed a few episodes in Italy, set in a lovely village by the seaside. It was the village that Robert's Italian girlfriend came from - her dad used to run a small pizzeria...Anyone know where this was?
We are planning to spend a few days in coastal Tuscany - in the Maremma hills area, in July and wondering if this is the same area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 2 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 3 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 8 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 9 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 12 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 13 Barcelona sites: attire
- 14 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 15 What train pass for Paris?
- 16 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 short trip klon to koblenz
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 22 Paris Visite pass
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Cinque Terre
Which was that Italian village in a few episodes of 'Everybody Loves Raymond'?