I remember last year, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' filmed a few episodes in Italy, set in a lovely village by the seaside. It was the village that Robert's Italian girlfriend came from - her dad used to run a small pizzeria...Anyone know where this was?
We are planning to spend a few days in coastal Tuscany - in the Maremma hills area, in July and wondering if this is the same area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 4 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 5 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 6 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 7 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 8 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Munich Travel Guide
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 tablet
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 19 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 20 Norway holiday locations
- 21 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 22 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 23 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 24 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 25 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
Which was that Italian village in a few episodes of 'Everybody Loves Raymond'?