I remember last year, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' filmed a few episodes in Italy, set in a lovely village by the seaside. It was the village that Robert's Italian girlfriend came from - her dad used to run a small pizzeria...Anyone know where this was?
We are planning to spend a few days in coastal Tuscany - in the Maremma hills area, in July and wondering if this is the same area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 3 Vigo Spain????
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 SURPRISE TRIP
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 15 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 16 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 17 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 24 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 25 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
Which was that Italian village in a few episodes of 'Everybody Loves Raymond'?