I remember last year, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' filmed a few episodes in Italy, set in a lovely village by the seaside. It was the village that Robert's Italian girlfriend came from - her dad used to run a small pizzeria...Anyone know where this was?
We are planning to spend a few days in coastal Tuscany - in the Maremma hills area, in July and wondering if this is the same area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마방o1o 9875 2236-강남안마시술소-강남구안마예약-강남역안마추천
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Labor Day in Paris
- 12 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부연예인카지노
- 17 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』생중계강원랜드카지노
- 18 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』공항카지노체험
- 19 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내카지노딜러
- 20 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』국내호텔카지노
- 21 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』나인플러스카지노
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』다모아카지노노하우
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』G카지노
- 24 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』강원도카지노
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』online카지노
Which was that Italian village in a few episodes of 'Everybody Loves Raymond'?