I am traveling from Bangalore (INDIA) to Newcastle (UK) on a students VISA.
I have booked my flight with British Airways (from Bangalore to London Heathrow and Heathrow to Newcastle) Its a single ticket, though ill have to change the flight at LHR airport.
Now my question is where will the immigration check take place, at London or Newcastle ?
coz my connecting flight gap is only 1 hr 10 min, same terminal (Terminal 5).
Didnt realize this question till now when a friend asked this... so now i want to know more about it because if required then will have to change the connecting flight.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Old European currency
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece