I am traveling from Bangalore (INDIA) to Newcastle (UK) on a students VISA.
I have booked my flight with British Airways (from Bangalore to London Heathrow and Heathrow to Newcastle) Its a single ticket, though ill have to change the flight at LHR airport.
Now my question is where will the immigration check take place, at London or Newcastle ?
coz my connecting flight gap is only 1 hr 10 min, same terminal (Terminal 5).
Didnt realize this question till now when a friend asked this... so now i want to know more about it because if required then will have to change the connecting flight.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Malaga Spain
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 8 Graz in January
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Ibiiza Spain
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Seville to Cordoba