We are planning to visit Provence and the Dordogne in August. We are looking for nice places to stay for about six days in eacg area. We prefer a castel or something special, any suggestions?
Thanks for every tip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 2 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 3 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 8 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Base for hiking in Lower Engadine
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 16 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 17 Whistle stop family road trip
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland