We are planning to visit Provence and the Dordogne in August. We are looking for nice places to stay for about six days in eacg area. We prefer a castel or something special, any suggestions?
Thanks for every tip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 5 RFID Protection
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Spain Trip Report
- 8 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 9 Berlin restaurant recs
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 15 Limo from Heathrow
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 18 Iceland Trip report
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 21 Seville in late January
- 22 Gelato course in Rome?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 25 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions