We are planning to visit Provence and the Dordogne in August. We are looking for nice places to stay for about six days in eacg area. We prefer a castel or something special, any suggestions?
Thanks for every tip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 3 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help
- 5 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 6 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 7 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 12 Austria
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Train Help
- 16 Dolomites October 14-18
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Trains France/Switzerland
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 25 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?