I am planning on traveling to Europe in July with my boyfriend. While I have heard that July is not the best month to go necessarily because of cost (and maybe weather as well) - it is the only time we can travel. We are planning on only going for a week - i.e. Saturday to Sunday (at most).
I am wondering if you all might have suggestions for us of where to travel - we would like to spend less than $2,000 on flights and hotels - and would want to do no more than two cities/countries. Unfortunately, despite our budget - we are not willing to stay in hostiles - and would still want to be in hotels, inns, etc. We will be flying out of the Washington, DC area.
A little bit about us - we are 28 and 30 respectively - both love beaches, pools - water generally - but aren't big nature people. We would obviously want to take in the sights of any country - but nothing like hiking - more general sightseeing and some nightlife. We aren't huge foodies either. Neither of us have ever been to Europe. We had thought we wanted to to London and Dublin - but price wise we aren't sure that's the best choice.
Any advice you can give on where to go on a limited budget with limited time would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Piedmont question