My husband and I are planning a week-long trip in early June to Italy with our (then) 23 month old son. We live in London, so we won't have to worry about time changes. We are planning to arrive in Rome and spend a few days there (where we've been previously), and then want to spend the rest of our time at a beach town. We are looking for recommendations for where to go -- we were considering the Amalfi coast, but are concerned that it may be too difficult with our son -- we'll have a hiking backpack, which our son likes, so we could move around with him in that, but thoughts about if the Amalfi area is feasible or other suggestions would be welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Jewish Vienna
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Reaching the Lake District
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Brussels flower tapestry