My husband and I are planning a week-long trip in early June to Italy with our (then) 23 month old son. We live in London, so we won't have to worry about time changes. We are planning to arrive in Rome and spend a few days there (where we've been previously), and then want to spend the rest of our time at a beach town. We are looking for recommendations for where to go -- we were considering the Amalfi coast, but are concerned that it may be too difficult with our son -- we'll have a hiking backpack, which our son likes, so we could move around with him in that, but thoughts about if the Amalfi area is feasible or other suggestions would be welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 6 Helpful Hint
- 7 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 22 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each