My husband and I are planning a week-long trip in early June to Italy with our (then) 23 month old son. We live in London, so we won't have to worry about time changes. We are planning to arrive in Rome and spend a few days there (where we've been previously), and then want to spend the rest of our time at a beach town. We are looking for recommendations for where to go -- we were considering the Amalfi coast, but are concerned that it may be too difficult with our son -- we'll have a hiking backpack, which our son likes, so we could move around with him in that, but thoughts about if the Amalfi area is feasible or other suggestions would be welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 5 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Scotland itinerary help
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Edinbrugh
- 15 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 16 Swimming to Paris
- 17 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 Hiking in Switzerland
- 24 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 25 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace