My husband and I are planning a week-long trip in early June to Italy with our (then) 23 month old son. We live in London, so we won't have to worry about time changes. We are planning to arrive in Rome and spend a few days there (where we've been previously), and then want to spend the rest of our time at a beach town. We are looking for recommendations for where to go -- we were considering the Amalfi coast, but are concerned that it may be too difficult with our son -- we'll have a hiking backpack, which our son likes, so we could move around with him in that, but thoughts about if the Amalfi area is feasible or other suggestions would be welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Scotland in 7 Days
- 8 Azores
- 9 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Cascais or Algarve?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!