My husband and I are planning a week-long trip in early June to Italy with our (then) 23 month old son. We live in London, so we won't have to worry about time changes. We are planning to arrive in Rome and spend a few days there (where we've been previously), and then want to spend the rest of our time at a beach town. We are looking for recommendations for where to go -- we were considering the Amalfi coast, but are concerned that it may be too difficult with our son -- we'll have a hiking backpack, which our son likes, so we could move around with him in that, but thoughts about if the Amalfi area is feasible or other suggestions would be welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 15 Self drive tour companies
- 16 scotland
- 17 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Ischia
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 Barcelona
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice