I and my husband will go to Milan in july 2013. We have 3 or 4 days more after Milan, and we want to use it to see other nice destinations in Europe. We have already seen these cities: Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris and some small cities in France, Geneva, Berlin, Prague, Zagreb, Istanbul.
We are 30 years old. We live far from Europe, so we want to use these few days to see new places. We don't drive, and travel only by train or airplane.
Please help us to find a new good city to visit, as near to Milan as possible. We have think about two choices:
1-Go to chamonix-mont blanc in France and visit alps (we are not interested in ski or other exercises, just plan to ride lifts and trains).
2-Go to Vienna by flight, although it is too expensive.
Which plan do you think is better? Would you please suggest us any other new plans?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon