I and my husband will go to Milan in july 2013. We have 3 or 4 days more after Milan, and we want to use it to see other nice destinations in Europe. We have already seen these cities: Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris and some small cities in France, Geneva, Berlin, Prague, Zagreb, Istanbul.
We are 30 years old. We live far from Europe, so we want to use these few days to see new places. We don't drive, and travel only by train or airplane.
Please help us to find a new good city to visit, as near to Milan as possible. We have think about two choices:
1-Go to chamonix-mont blanc in France and visit alps (we are not interested in ski or other exercises, just plan to ride lifts and trains).
2-Go to Vienna by flight, although it is too expensive.
Which plan do you think is better? Would you please suggest us any other new plans?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Which area to stay in London
- 5 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 6 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 7 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 10 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 11 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 12 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 24 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 25 Lisbon - a few tips