I and my husband will go to Milan in july 2013. We have 3 or 4 days more after Milan, and we want to use it to see other nice destinations in Europe. We have already seen these cities: Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris and some small cities in France, Geneva, Berlin, Prague, Zagreb, Istanbul.
We are 30 years old. We live far from Europe, so we want to use these few days to see new places. We don't drive, and travel only by train or airplane.
Please help us to find a new good city to visit, as near to Milan as possible. We have think about two choices:
1-Go to chamonix-mont blanc in France and visit alps (we are not interested in ski or other exercises, just plan to ride lifts and trains).
2-Go to Vienna by flight, although it is too expensive.
Which plan do you think is better? Would you please suggest us any other new plans?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 16 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland