I'm looking for recommendations of places to eat in Berlin. I quite like places with clean, fresh-tasting food (a little sick of traditional German fare since I have already spent time gorging on roast pork and wursts in Bavaria) that are reasonably priced. I'm travelling on slightly more than a student's budget, although I must say that I am willing to splurge a little on fine dining once in a while (by splurge I refer to meals not more expensive than 35 per person). Staying near wittenbergplatz, looking for meals that will be hard to forget!
Also, I'm struggling to find information on events in Dusseldorf during the turn of the New Year. If anyone has any suggestions on things I could do, that will be greatly appreciated as well (really a nice long dinner may just do it I think)
With Much Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Paris cooking classes
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 16 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 17 Rental car in Menton
- 18 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Barcelona and...
- 25 helping getting to and from Guarda
Where to eat well in Berlin/What to do over New Year in Dusseldorf