I'm looking for recommendations of places to eat in Berlin. I quite like places with clean, fresh-tasting food (a little sick of traditional German fare since I have already spent time gorging on roast pork and wursts in Bavaria) that are reasonably priced. I'm travelling on slightly more than a student's budget, although I must say that I am willing to splurge a little on fine dining once in a while (by splurge I refer to meals not more expensive than 35 per person). Staying near wittenbergplatz, looking for meals that will be hard to forget!
Also, I'm struggling to find information on events in Dusseldorf during the turn of the New Year. If anyone has any suggestions on things I could do, that will be greatly appreciated as well (really a nice long dinner may just do it I think)
With Much Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris day trips August
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
Where to eat well in Berlin/What to do over New Year in Dusseldorf