After getting great help here, would like to know if you have any inputs on where should we drop off the car after travelling in the Dordogne.
We will visit the Dordogne direction west to east, and wonder where it is best to get on a train? I believe it is best where the car office is right by the train station. What about Brive? Clermont-Ferrand?
Please share your experience/knowledge, maybe point out things worth taking into account.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 3 Munich, Germany
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Rome for a week
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 13 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 14 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 15 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 18 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 Holiday in Europe
- 21 Hostel Advice
- 22 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND