After getting great help here, would like to know if you have any inputs on where should we drop off the car after travelling in the Dordogne.
We will visit the Dordogne direction west to east, and wonder where it is best to get on a train? I believe it is best where the car office is right by the train station. What about Brive? Clermont-Ferrand?
Please share your experience/knowledge, maybe point out things worth taking into account.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 7 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 8 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 Rome hotel
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 13 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Seville to Cordoba