After getting great help here, would like to know if you have any inputs on where should we drop off the car after travelling in the Dordogne.
We will visit the Dordogne direction west to east, and wonder where it is best to get on a train? I believe it is best where the car office is right by the train station. What about Brive? Clermont-Ferrand?
Please share your experience/knowledge, maybe point out things worth taking into account.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 vienna
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Bernina Express mid-March
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input