After getting great help here, would like to know if you have any inputs on where should we drop off the car after travelling in the Dordogne.
We will visit the Dordogne direction west to east, and wonder where it is best to get on a train? I believe it is best where the car office is right by the train station. What about Brive? Clermont-Ferrand?
Please share your experience/knowledge, maybe point out things worth taking into account.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days