After getting great help here, would like to know if you have any inputs on where should we drop off the car after travelling in the Dordogne.
We will visit the Dordogne direction west to east, and wonder where it is best to get on a train? I believe it is best where the car office is right by the train station. What about Brive? Clermont-Ferrand?
Please share your experience/knowledge, maybe point out things worth taking into account.
Where to drop off a car before taking a train to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 8 21 Days in Central Europe
- 9 Small group for Colosseum
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 15 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 16 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 22 men's shoes spain
- 23 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Edinburgh GTG, April?