After getting great help here, would like to know if you have any inputs on where should we drop off the car after travelling in the Dordogne.
We will visit the Dordogne direction west to east, and wonder where it is best to get on a train? I believe it is best where the car office is right by the train station. What about Brive? Clermont-Ferrand?
Please share your experience/knowledge, maybe point out things worth taking into account.
Where to drop off a car before taking a train to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 3 weeks in Europe
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 14 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 22 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 23 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 24 Ireland Southwest
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe