I will be in barcelona is it better to fly into Santander or Bilbao? Which is better to get public transportation to san sebastion what would be quicker? Should we take a train or bus?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 European Championship
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 19 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 20 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 21 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 22 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 23 Le Marche, Italy
- 24 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 25 Ballet Bolshoi