I will be in barcelona is it better to fly into Santander or Bilbao? Which is better to get public transportation to san sebastion what would be quicker? Should we take a train or bus?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 Scotland Highlands Help
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany
- 9 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Our time in Rome
- 12 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 13 Berlin, germany
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 16 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 17 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 24 evening of song and dance
- 25 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions