I'm new to the forum and have a fairly vague question (sorry); where is the best place to go in Italy for beaches?
I have some time away from University and my girlfriend and I want a simple 5 day (inexpensive) holiday in Italy. We are not planning to rent a car or anything like that.
Our main concern is beautiful beaches followed my great food.
Hope someone can help because I am a little lost at the moment.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 12 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany