I hear terrible things about the weather in England. Would like to plan a trip there next year. Is there any good time to go when the weather might be the most pleasant?
When is the best time to visit England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 2 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 3 Spanish Music
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 Itinerary help
- 6 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 7 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 8 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 9 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 10 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 11 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 12 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 13 Things to do in/around Milan
- 14 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 15 Day Trips from Paris
- 16 Ireland's west coast
- 17 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 South of Switzerland
- 20 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 21 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 22 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 23 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 25 Home Base in Belgium