I hear terrible things about the weather in England. Would like to plan a trip there next year. Is there any good time to go when the weather might be the most pleasant?
When is the best time to visit England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 2 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 By train to and out of Prague
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips