Please let me know if Christmas markets in Tirol are similar or comparable with markets in Germany, like in Munchen, Rottenburg ob der Tauber, Heidelberg etc.
When these markets start in Tirol.
At this moment I have a great offer of inexpensive flights from my place to Munchen, Would Munchen airport be the good starting point to access Tirol by train in possibly cheap way.
I am a little in hurry because that offer of cheap tickets lasts only 24 hours.
Plaese give me some orientation if 7 days will be sufficient to visit few markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 10 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 11 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 Rome to venice
- 15 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Areas in Milan
- 21 Melia Colbert Paris
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part