Please let me know if Christmas markets in Tirol are similar or comparable with markets in Germany, like in Munchen, Rottenburg ob der Tauber, Heidelberg etc.
When these markets start in Tirol.
At this moment I have a great offer of inexpensive flights from my place to Munchen, Would Munchen airport be the good starting point to access Tirol by train in possibly cheap way.
I am a little in hurry because that offer of cheap tickets lasts only 24 hours.
Plaese give me some orientation if 7 days will be sufficient to visit few markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Greece
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Stuck in Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part