Please let me know if Christmas markets in Tirol are similar or comparable with markets in Germany, like in Munchen, Rottenburg ob der Tauber, Heidelberg etc.
When these markets start in Tirol.
At this moment I have a great offer of inexpensive flights from my place to Munchen, Would Munchen airport be the good starting point to access Tirol by train in possibly cheap way.
I am a little in hurry because that offer of cheap tickets lasts only 24 hours.
Plaese give me some orientation if 7 days will be sufficient to visit few markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 24 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 25 Planning A trip
When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part