Please let me know if Christmas markets in Tirol are similar or comparable with markets in Germany, like in Munchen, Rottenburg ob der Tauber, Heidelberg etc.
When these markets start in Tirol.
At this moment I have a great offer of inexpensive flights from my place to Munchen, Would Munchen airport be the good starting point to access Tirol by train in possibly cheap way.
I am a little in hurry because that offer of cheap tickets lasts only 24 hours.
Plaese give me some orientation if 7 days will be sufficient to visit few markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 Alhambra
- 6 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 7 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 8 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 9 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 13 Thinking about the Fjords
- 14 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 15 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 16 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Paris in November
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns
When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part