Please let me know if Christmas markets in Tirol are similar or comparable with markets in Germany, like in Munchen, Rottenburg ob der Tauber, Heidelberg etc.
When these markets start in Tirol.
At this moment I have a great offer of inexpensive flights from my place to Munchen, Would Munchen airport be the good starting point to access Tirol by train in possibly cheap way.
I am a little in hurry because that offer of cheap tickets lasts only 24 hours.
Plaese give me some orientation if 7 days will be sufficient to visit few markets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 18 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Airfare to Italy
- 22 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part