I have been tasked with providing a guideline for a group of 5 for 3 days in Belgium. We will initially go to Brussels. I have no idea what we should try to do or see in the limited time we have there and I know virtually nothing about the country.
We are mostly into scenery, food, wine, castles, some art galleries (although just came from Paris) and relaxing. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 2 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 3 Where in Switzerland
- 4 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 5 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 6 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 7 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 8 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 9 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 10 Self-driving in Iceland
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 15 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 22 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 23 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 24 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 25 Cochem or Beilstein