I have been tasked with providing a guideline for a group of 5 for 3 days in Belgium. We will initially go to Brussels. I have no idea what we should try to do or see in the limited time we have there and I know virtually nothing about the country.
We are mostly into scenery, food, wine, castles, some art galleries (although just came from Paris) and relaxing. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 11 Couscous
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 16 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 17 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 20 Trip to Switzerland
- 21 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 22 Itinery help Crete
- 23 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local