I have been tasked with providing a guideline for a group of 5 for 3 days in Belgium. We will initially go to Brussels. I have no idea what we should try to do or see in the limited time we have there and I know virtually nothing about the country.
We are mostly into scenery, food, wine, castles, some art galleries (although just came from Paris) and relaxing. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Amsterdam and...?
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 US foods not available in the UK
- 7 Andalucia Spain
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 15 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 16 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 17 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 18 Driving in Italy
- 19 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 25 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017