I have been tasked with providing a guideline for a group of 5 for 3 days in Belgium. We will initially go to Brussels. I have no idea what we should try to do or see in the limited time we have there and I know virtually nothing about the country.
We are mostly into scenery, food, wine, castles, some art galleries (although just came from Paris) and relaxing. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 passport, id cards and driver’s license (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 Guides - Matera
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 6 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Europe Sim card help
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Buying flowers in London?
- 11 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 17 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 20 MiFi in Italy
- 21 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 22 One quick week -- where in France?
- 23 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 24 Spain Itinerary Help
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes