I have been tasked with providing a guideline for a group of 5 for 3 days in Belgium. We will initially go to Brussels. I have no idea what we should try to do or see in the limited time we have there and I know virtually nothing about the country.
We are mostly into scenery, food, wine, castles, some art galleries (although just came from Paris) and relaxing. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 20 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?