I have been tasked with providing a guideline for a group of 5 for 3 days in Belgium. We will initially go to Brussels. I have no idea what we should try to do or see in the limited time we have there and I know virtually nothing about the country.
We are mostly into scenery, food, wine, castles, some art galleries (although just came from Paris) and relaxing. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Thanks.
What to See/Do in Brussels??
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 6 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?