I have been tasked with providing a guideline for a group of 5 for 3 days in Belgium. We will initially go to Brussels. I have no idea what we should try to do or see in the limited time we have there and I know virtually nothing about the country.
We are mostly into scenery, food, wine, castles, some art galleries (although just came from Paris) and relaxing. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 넷마블머니상 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 2 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 8 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 9 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 10 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 11 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking