Husband and I will be on an 18-day European Trip and due to our tight itinerary, we can't afford to have flight delays.
Have you ever been in a short Intra-Europe flight that got delayed? Did you get vouchers or any compensation for the delay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/testx-core/
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 First Trip to Paris
- 9 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 10 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 11 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 14 B&Bs in Ireland
- 15 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time