I want to bring my 15 years old niece to France, I read they need both parents consent, but one parent we don't know where it is, can we have just 1 parent consenting or what other requirements do I need to enter Paris France Thanks for answering
what requirements I need to bring my 15 years old niece to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Day trip from London to Paris
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Ste Remy France
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?