I will be coming to San Sebastian for four nights in July (after four nights in Barcelona, where we will fly into from Australia). I am wondering where the best part of town to stay is? I see La Concha beach appears to be popular, but is this close to the 'town'? Is the old town the best part, and is that walking distance to the beach?
I am looking at Airbnb and most places don't seem to have air conditioning - which one of my friends would like and so would I if it is hot. However I have read on here that the temperatures in July should not be too high ..?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in April
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Tuscany 6 nights
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 France & Italy, May or June
- 21 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 22 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 23 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?