I will be coming to San Sebastian for four nights in July (after four nights in Barcelona, where we will fly into from Australia). I am wondering where the best part of town to stay is? I see La Concha beach appears to be popular, but is this close to the 'town'? Is the old town the best part, and is that walking distance to the beach?
I am looking at Airbnb and most places don't seem to have air conditioning - which one of my friends would like and so would I if it is hot. However I have read on here that the temperatures in July should not be too high ..?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료릴신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....