I will be coming to San Sebastian for four nights in July (after four nights in Barcelona, where we will fly into from Australia). I am wondering where the best part of town to stay is? I see La Concha beach appears to be popular, but is this close to the 'town'? Is the old town the best part, and is that walking distance to the beach?
I am looking at Airbnb and most places don't seem to have air conditioning - which one of my friends would like and so would I if it is hot. However I have read on here that the temperatures in July should not be too high ..?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Threat Level in UK
- 2 Graz in January
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Malaga Spain
- 9 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 13 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Ibiiza Spain
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 3 nights in Madrid