There are several threads on the Europe forum about what to buy in each country.. and I was just wondering what special things you have found in Portugal, and what you would suggest to other travelers to look for.
What goodies did you buy in Portugal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 6 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 7 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 8 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 9 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 10 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 11 Italy trip questions
- 12 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 15 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 16 Museums in Berlin
- 17 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 22 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 23 Taormina to Palermo
- 24 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 25 Storytellers in Iceland