My husband and I are planning our first 3 month trip to Western Europe with the itinerary below and would like to get your feedback:
- Is the time in each city too less?
- Am i missing any city/town that I shouldn't on anyone's first?
- Assuming all travel will be via train, are there any specific routes that I should book well in advance?
- Would you recommend against living in hostels (premium rooms) in any of the stated cities?
- Any other feedback welcome!
Day 1 London
Day 12 Paris
- - - Subtrips to Tours, Loire Valley, Eperney
Day 17 Madrid
Day 20 Seville
Day 21 Valencia (Simply as an entry port to Ibiza)
Day 22 Ibiza
Day 28 Barcelona
Day 32 to Day 38 Montpellier to Nice (Drive)
Day 38 Geneva
- - - Subtrips to Chamonix, Mont Blanc, Monterux
Day 41 Lucern
Day 44 Zurich
Day 46 Geneva
Day 48 Milan
Day 53 Venice
Day 57 Rome
- - - Subtrip to Naples, Amalfi Coast
Day 63 Vienna
Day 67 Innsbruck (via short stops at Linz, Salzburg)
Day 69 Munich
Day 72 Prague
Day 75 Berlin
Day 78 Frankfurt
Day 83 Brussels
Day 86 London
Day 91 Depart London
Western Europe 3 Months - Itinerary Review
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 London city Best option for transit
- 4 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 5 England/EPL family vacation
- 6 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 7 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Central Europe itinerary
- 19 First visit to France in November
- 20 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 21 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????