My husband and I are planning our first 3 month trip to Western Europe with the itinerary below and would like to get your feedback:
- Is the time in each city too less?
- Am i missing any city/town that I shouldn't on anyone's first?
- Assuming all travel will be via train, are there any specific routes that I should book well in advance?
- Would you recommend against living in hostels (premium rooms) in any of the stated cities?
- Any other feedback welcome!
Day 1 London
Day 12 Paris
- - - Subtrips to Tours, Loire Valley, Eperney
Day 17 Madrid
Day 20 Seville
Day 21 Valencia (Simply as an entry port to Ibiza)
Day 22 Ibiza
Day 28 Barcelona
Day 32 to Day 38 Montpellier to Nice (Drive)
Day 38 Geneva
- - - Subtrips to Chamonix, Mont Blanc, Monterux
Day 41 Lucern
Day 44 Zurich
Day 46 Geneva
Day 48 Milan
Day 53 Venice
Day 57 Rome
- - - Subtrip to Naples, Amalfi Coast
Day 63 Vienna
Day 67 Innsbruck (via short stops at Linz, Salzburg)
Day 69 Munich
Day 72 Prague
Day 75 Berlin
Day 78 Frankfurt
Day 83 Brussels
Day 86 London
Day 91 Depart London
Western Europe 3 Months - Itinerary Review
- 1 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 2 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 3 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 10 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 18 Europe with young teens
- 19 First time traveler to Ireland
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Prague - must see