My husband and I have traded our timeshare week for a week in St. Johann im Pongau, Austria the first of September. Can anyone tell me if we will be able to take public transportation to Salzburg or Munich for day trips? Or will a rental car be necessary? Any ideas on sights near there that are not to be missed? Thanks for any information you can provide.
Week in Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report