I looked at a weather map, and according to that the temperature in Madrid in January is in the 50's. Some people might think that is cold, but I am from Wisconsin. Sometimes in January here in Wisconsin there are wind chills of 50 below 0. My question is sometimes 50 is very pleasant, and other times if there is a lot of cold wind 50 is chilly. Could anyone who has been there in winter give me some advice on what the temperature is like. We are also planning on spending a few days in Barcelona. So if anyone has advice on the weather that, that too, would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now to Madrid
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Chania
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?