I am reaching Venice Marco Polo Airport on 12th Nov 14:00. Same day need to reach Bologna. will be carrying big suitcase(around 30kg) and a back pack. Can any one suggest what are the safe options to travel. I am travelling first time to Italy and know only English language. Will train be better or any bus option? Will taxi be too much costly? requesting your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 19 Towersey, London
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 Westerplatte
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Cutback on Spain trip
- 25 Bernina Express mid-March