I am reaching Venice Marco Polo Airport on 12th Nov 14:00. Same day need to reach Bologna. will be carrying big suitcase(around 30kg) and a back pack. Can any one suggest what are the safe options to travel. I am travelling first time to Italy and know only English language. Will train be better or any bus option? Will taxi be too much costly? requesting your suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Keukenhof in May?
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Insurance on rental car options
- 11 Istanbul at Easter
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland