Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children ages 13 and 16) are planing to visit the WB Harry Potter studio. I am not sure what type of tickets I should buy. The family pass covers 2 adults and 2 children. However the child ticket only covers children up to 15. Would we be OK with a family pass or do we need to buy 3 adult tickets and one child ticket? I emailed the studio a couple days ago but have not received a reply.
Warner Bros. Studios Harry Potter Tour ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir