Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children ages 13 and 16) are planing to visit the WB Harry Potter studio. I am not sure what type of tickets I should buy. The family pass covers 2 adults and 2 children. However the child ticket only covers children up to 15. Would we be OK with a family pass or do we need to buy 3 adult tickets and one child ticket? I emailed the studio a couple days ago but have not received a reply.
Warner Bros. Studios Harry Potter Tour ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 2 Paris first then where?
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 BMW European Delivery program
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 16 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 17 Eating in University cafeterias
- 18 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe