Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children ages 13 and 16) are planing to visit the WB Harry Potter studio. I am not sure what type of tickets I should buy. The family pass covers 2 adults and 2 children. However the child ticket only covers children up to 15. Would we be OK with a family pass or do we need to buy 3 adult tickets and one child ticket? I emailed the studio a couple days ago but have not received a reply.
Warner Bros. Studios Harry Potter Tour ticket
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 5 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 6 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 By train to and out of Prague
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Cylades Island Hopping
- 12 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Italy dolomites
- 15 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 16 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 17 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 18 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 22 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?