We will be in venice next week (finally!! the day is almost here!) and I would like to get suggestions for areas that are the best for wandering around with kids. My kids are 9 and 5, and enjoy walking and talking pictures. Would you recommend going to Dorsoduro and Cannaregio (on two different days)? Please let me know if there are any routes that we should try.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 Going to Russia
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 13 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 14 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 19 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 22 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 23 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 24 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia