We will be in venice next week (finally!! the day is almost here!) and I would like to get suggestions for areas that are the best for wandering around with kids. My kids are 9 and 5, and enjoy walking and talking pictures. Would you recommend going to Dorsoduro and Cannaregio (on two different days)? Please let me know if there are any routes that we should try.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천♭인터넷카지노추천
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Campervan in Croatia
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 17 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?