Hello, only three weeks before we leave for Norway, and trying to figure out some last minute details. I will have an afternoon after about 2:00pm and evening to explore Oslo. Not a lot of time, I was wondering if I can manage Vigiland park and the national museum to see Munch's The Scream.are the close enough or better to travel by public transportation? Thank you for any information.
Walking in Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Sarlat
- 2 Airb2b in Paris
- 3 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 4 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 5 Venice tourist travel pass
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 4 days in Scotland
- 8 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 10 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 11 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 12 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 13 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 17 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 18 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 19 malaga to madrid train ?
- 20 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 23 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 24 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 25 Seaplane service