Hello, only three weeks before we leave for Norway, and trying to figure out some last minute details. I will have an afternoon after about 2:00pm and evening to explore Oslo. Not a lot of time, I was wondering if I can manage Vigiland park and the national museum to see Munch's The Scream.are the close enough or better to travel by public transportation? Thank you for any information.
Walking in Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 3 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 6 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 7 Airbnb scam
- 8 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Europe in winter
- 11 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 12 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 13 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 14 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 15 Best restaurants, gelato and tiramisu in Rome?
- 16 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 20 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 21 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland