I'm spending 20 days traveling throughout Europe (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Germany, Amsterdam, and London) I'm not very good with navigation and can get kind of disoriented with directions. Since I won't have my phone (not getting a data plan) my apple maps/google maps are not going to work.
I was looking into getting a GPS but it's not for when I'm driving, rather just walking around and exploring the cities. I wasn't sure if some of the GPS I saw would work for a walker vs driving in a car in terms of updating properly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Long weekend in Albania
- 10 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 11 car rental
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 14 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Munich and....???
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas