I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 4 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 10 Naples to Pompeii
- 11 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 15 sim card
- 16 Plan Italy trip
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 apartments florence
- 20 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 21 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 22 Florence, Italy
- 23 Italy trains question
- 24 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 25 Girls Trip to Rome!