I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Car rental in Santorini port
- 4 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 renting a car in greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 20 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 25 Ireland and Scotland September 2017