I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Greek islands
- 2 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 5 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 6 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 7 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 8 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 9 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 10 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 13 Florence and Rome
- 14 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 18 Netflix and Hulu
- 19 Sentimental Journey
- 20 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 21 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 22 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 23 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 24 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 25 Pickpocketing prevention tip