I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 6 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 7 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 8 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel