I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Naxos car rental
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Things to do in Brussels
- 12 Short Trip in July
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 20 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 21 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 K-Day
- 24 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 25 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?