I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary questions
- 2 Denmark or Sweden?
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 21 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 24 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 25 LIsbon