I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 6 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 7 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 8 Coastal Denmark
- 9 Christian Cafe Dating
- 10 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 11 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 16 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 19 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 20 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018