I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --
- 4 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 5 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 6 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 What to see in Dresden...
- 10 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Just Iceland or Iceland and Europe?
- 13 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 16 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 17 Tour or independent
- 18 Flamenco Shows
- 19 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 22 house exchange
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 suggestions for an Iceland self-drive touring June 2011?