I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental Spain to France
- 2 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 3 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 4 London for work Paris for play!
- 5 Prague Trip Report
- 6 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 7 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 8 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 11 Lake Maggiore?
- 12 what to do in florence
- 13 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 14 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 Ecotourism Holiday Survey for Extended Project
- 17 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 18 Our first trip to Europe
- 19 Berlin Itinerary
- 20 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 21 Refund Oyster Card
- 22 A plethora of islands
- 23 Best Things to do in Bristol
- 24 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 25 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey