I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona or Athens?
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 5 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 6 Help with first time trip with family
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 10 Spain car rental questions
- 11 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 My 60th birthday surprises
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th