I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Visiting Prague for Three Days - Please Advise
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 13 Apartments in Rome
- 14 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 18 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France