I will be in Prague next month for three days. This will be my first time there. I like to walk around and enjoy the sights and local culture, taking some good photos of the architecture and historic sites. I would also like visit some of the pubs and experience the nightlife there. I will be staying in Modern Town close to Wenceslas square. I plan to travel around the city by walking and underground or tram. Any suggestions on where to go and what to see while I am there would be much appreciated.
I will be cooking meals while I am there, so I would also like to visit some local markets. Any suggestions on where to go? What are some of the local foods and ingredients?
Thanks in advance!
Visiting Prague for Three Days - Please Advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hostels
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Traveling to Munich
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs