We are having trouble deciding which island to stay on for a couple of nights in August. I've only heard good things about all three. We won't have a car so transportation is important. We are an early 30's couple, no kids. What island would you recommend?!
Vis, Brac or Hvar in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 German Rail Twin Pass
- 5 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 9 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 13 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 14 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 10 days to Explore Europe
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?