We are having trouble deciding which island to stay on for a couple of nights in August. I've only heard good things about all three. We won't have a car so transportation is important. We are an early 30's couple, no kids. What island would you recommend?!
Vis, Brac or Hvar in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Paris first then where?
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 16 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 17 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 18 Akrotiri Tours
- 19 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 20 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 21 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help