We are having trouble deciding which island to stay on for a couple of nights in August. I've only heard good things about all three. We won't have a car so transportation is important. We are an early 30's couple, no kids. What island would you recommend?!
Vis, Brac or Hvar in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 3 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 5 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 6 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 7 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 8 Cookware in France
- 9 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 10 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 11 Russian Visa Question
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 St. Petersburg
- 14 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 15 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 16 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 17 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 18 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 19 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 20 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 21 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 22 Madrid
- 23 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 24 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A