We are having trouble deciding which island to stay on for a couple of nights in August. I've only heard good things about all three. We won't have a car so transportation is important. We are an early 30's couple, no kids. What island would you recommend?!
Vis, Brac or Hvar in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Mont St. Michele?
- 5 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 6 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 7 Andalucia itinerary help
- 8 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 9 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 10 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 15 Airbnb
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 British Honeymoon!
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 20 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 21 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 22 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 23 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 24 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 25 Athens and which islands?