We are having trouble deciding which island to stay on for a couple of nights in August. I've only heard good things about all three. We won't have a car so transportation is important. We are an early 30's couple, no kids. What island would you recommend?!
Vis, Brac or Hvar in August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 6 France in October
- 7 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 13 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 14 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 15 Europe in December for 10 days
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 23 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 24 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?