You've previously helped me on my Douro's day trip itinerary to the vineyards. Thank you all!
Well, on my second part of my trip, ill be settled in Lisbon and i would like to visit another vineyard.
So, here's my problem: i can't find a vineyard that i can go by myself without any cars.
According to my research, there are 2 wine-regions around Lisboa: Setubal and Alentejo. The thing is: it's not easy at all to find a vineyard close to Setubal, Azeitão or Evora, for example. And also, i dont plan to stay in any of those towns - it would be a daytrip.
Should i give up my idea and make a daytrip to Sintra, Cascais, or other mainstream destinations instead?
Thank you all =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Europe itinerary help!
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit