You've previously helped me on my Douro's day trip itinerary to the vineyards. Thank you all!
Well, on my second part of my trip, ill be settled in Lisbon and i would like to visit another vineyard.
So, here's my problem: i can't find a vineyard that i can go by myself without any cars.
According to my research, there are 2 wine-regions around Lisboa: Setubal and Alentejo. The thing is: it's not easy at all to find a vineyard close to Setubal, Azeitão or Evora, for example. And also, i dont plan to stay in any of those towns - it would be a daytrip.
Should i give up my idea and make a daytrip to Sintra, Cascais, or other mainstream destinations instead?
Thank you all =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Florence
- 2 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Paris in September
- 13 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 17 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old