You've previously helped me on my Douro's day trip itinerary to the vineyards. Thank you all!
Well, on my second part of my trip, ill be settled in Lisbon and i would like to visit another vineyard.
So, here's my problem: i can't find a vineyard that i can go by myself without any cars.
According to my research, there are 2 wine-regions around Lisboa: Setubal and Alentejo. The thing is: it's not easy at all to find a vineyard close to Setubal, Azeitão or Evora, for example. And also, i dont plan to stay in any of those towns - it would be a daytrip.
Should i give up my idea and make a daytrip to Sintra, Cascais, or other mainstream destinations instead?
Thank you all =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 서울룸싸롱✰implbo.com✰수원룸싸롱 수원룸싸롱 #서울룸싸롱
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Places of interest
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Switzerland in November?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help