You've previously helped me on my Douro's day trip itinerary to the vineyards. Thank you all!
Well, on my second part of my trip, ill be settled in Lisbon and i would like to visit another vineyard.
So, here's my problem: i can't find a vineyard that i can go by myself without any cars.
According to my research, there are 2 wine-regions around Lisboa: Setubal and Alentejo. The thing is: it's not easy at all to find a vineyard close to Setubal, Azeitão or Evora, for example. And also, i dont plan to stay in any of those towns - it would be a daytrip.
Should i give up my idea and make a daytrip to Sintra, Cascais, or other mainstream destinations instead?
Thank you all =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 Italian lake cruise
- 4 Lisbon
- 5 Vatican tour
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 11 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 driving from London to Lourdes
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport