You've previously helped me on my Douro's day trip itinerary to the vineyards. Thank you all!
Well, on my second part of my trip, ill be settled in Lisbon and i would like to visit another vineyard.
So, here's my problem: i can't find a vineyard that i can go by myself without any cars.
According to my research, there are 2 wine-regions around Lisboa: Setubal and Alentejo. The thing is: it's not easy at all to find a vineyard close to Setubal, Azeitão or Evora, for example. And also, i dont plan to stay in any of those towns - it would be a daytrip.
Should i give up my idea and make a daytrip to Sintra, Cascais, or other mainstream destinations instead?
Thank you all =)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 2 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 5 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 19 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 25 Best layover option