Help! I need to cash in some frequent flier points by the end of the month. DH & I want to fly in/out of Dubrovnik and in/out Ljubljana. Because of the nature of the points, we'll need to fly to somewhere in western Europe and take separate flights from there. Which city do you recommend as our jumping off point? I've done some checking and the airline service to both Dubrovnik and Ljubljana looks spotty. I'm concerned about the reliability and safety of these smaller carriers. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Vienna or Zurich as jumping off point to Croatia and Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 3 What to wear
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 6 Sicily - not a trip report
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 9 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 No points in Paris .....
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...