Help! I need to cash in some frequent flier points by the end of the month. DH & I want to fly in/out of Dubrovnik and in/out Ljubljana. Because of the nature of the points, we'll need to fly to somewhere in western Europe and take separate flights from there. Which city do you recommend as our jumping off point? I've done some checking and the airline service to both Dubrovnik and Ljubljana looks spotty. I'm concerned about the reliability and safety of these smaller carriers. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Vienna or Zurich as jumping off point to Croatia and Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Day on the Rhine
- 3 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 4 DCC on the increase?
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 9 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 10 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 11 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 12 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 13 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 14 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 15 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 16 Weekend navigo options
- 17 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 18 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 19 London for 18th bday
- 20 Travel throught Europe
- 21 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 22 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 23 Spa in Scotland
- 24 Car Rentals in Athens
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight