I am going to Europe in a month and would like to spend four days in Austria. I will be leaving from Lucerne, Switzerland and would prefer to take the train versus fly. I will have 4 days total to spend in Austria (including basically one day of travel time) so I'm wondering if I can only pick between Vienna or Salzburg which one you would recommend.
Granted, both are LONG trips from Lucerne which I'm not overly excited about (about 6 hours to Salzburg or 9 to Vienna) but if Vienna is a much better place to stay in then I'm willing to put up with an extra couple of hours on the train. Please let me know what your experiences are of the cities and which one was your favorite .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 3 London Restaurants
- 4 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 CDG to Marais transfer
- 8 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 9 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 12 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 13 카지노사이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 14 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 15 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 Travel Apps
- 18 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 19 What is your favorite travel app?
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 22 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 23 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 24 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 25 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노