My daughter, 21 ,and I are going to Venice for 2 days...off to Florence for 2 days and then Interlaken for 4 days and ending in Zurich for 3 days. We are kinda winging it as to what we will be visiting...one must do item is parasailing in Interlaken..otherwise, we are open. Any suggestions as must do's and see's would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am totally confused as to whether or not we should purchase a Swiss Card or buy rail tickets as we go.
Venice>Florence>Interlaken>Zurich...never been to Europe...help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 London visit
- 18 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 My itinerary for Greece