My daughter, 21 ,and I are going to Venice for 2 days...off to Florence for 2 days and then Interlaken for 4 days and ending in Zurich for 3 days. We are kinda winging it as to what we will be visiting...one must do item is parasailing in Interlaken..otherwise, we are open. Any suggestions as must do's and see's would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am totally confused as to whether or not we should purchase a Swiss Card or buy rail tickets as we go.
Venice>Florence>Interlaken>Zurich...never been to Europe...help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 2 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 5 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 8 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 9 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 France: which maps?
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 19 Hamam in Istanbul
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 24 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 25 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?