Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Baby Milk
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 17 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Hotel in Vienna
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?