Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Lucerne Switzerland
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 17 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 2 weeks in Spain
- 20 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 25 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como