Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 2 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 3 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 4 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 9 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 10 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 11 Rental car return in Nice
- 12 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Naples
- 16 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 French open 2017
- 20 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 21 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 22 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 23 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 24 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?