Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 5 Dresden or Leipzig
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 9 South of France November Trip Report
- 10 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 11 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 21 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Nice or Marseille??
- 24 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS