Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Korean Messages
- 14 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 Trip Ideas
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 23 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?