Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신세계경마【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 2 유레이스【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 3 신천지룰렛【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 4 고스톱맞고【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 5 바카라게임사이트((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 7 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 8 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Bus Strike
- 11 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 12 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 13 London best location
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 16 Train up the Jungfrau
- 17 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 18 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 19 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 20 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?