Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 4 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 5am arrival in Dublin
- 7 London tube
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 London hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 London day trips, especially castles
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 25 Owners Direct Rentals?