Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 3 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 4 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 5 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 6 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 7 Relaxing destinations?
- 8 Tips question
- 9 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 10 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 tipping
- 13 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 14 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 15 Sorrento or Positano
- 16 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 17 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 18 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 19 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 20 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 23 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 24 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 25 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?