Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Wales
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?