Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 16 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?