Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라소스■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ビ생중계카지노
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 라이브바카라소스■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ビ생중계카지노
- 4 바카라실전배팅■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라ソ생방송바카라
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 8 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Connection time in Athens?
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?