Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestion for travel memories
- 2 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Italy
- 13 Azores
- 14 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 15 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Driving in Italy
- 18 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Taormina to Palermo
- 21 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 Side trip from Chamonix in January