Lovener2 has decided that staying in our apartment with the in-laws on our wedding night may not be such a smart move after all - whew - lucky escape there me thinks!!
We'd love your help finding somewhere special to stay on our wedding night. We would love:
- a canal view (a great night view would be lovely)
- lovely furnishings with a air of luxury / opulence (but decor that isn't dark & gloomy)
- a soft bed that feels like you are sleeping on a cloud
- bonus extra: a terrace / roof garden
Budget: at the splurgier end (max ~ 400E for something amazing otherwise in the E300 mark).
Please help me get this one right. We're normally economical travelers who like apartments so this is probably my one chance to stay somewhere amazing in Venice...
Thanks in advance
Venice - where would you want to stay on your wedding night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 3 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 8 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 9 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 16 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 17 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 22 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!