Hi, Any suggestions as to what hotel or what area would be best. We arrive in May for two nights prior to leaving out of Venice on a 7 night cruise for our 50th anniversary. Not sure if we should stay directly in Venice or maybe Mestre area? We are 70 and don't want to be lugging luggage and walking. Is there a water taxi from the airport directly into Venice? Or are we better staying on the mainland and either taking a taxi or bus over to Venice? Returning from the cruise what is the best way to get back to the airport? Thanks for your help.
Venice hotel needed before leaviing for a cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 2 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 5 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 8 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 12 Italy and Greece
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Please help with itinerary...
- 15 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 16 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 ITALY
- 20 2 Days in Rome
- 21 Globus Tours
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Royal Opera House question?
- 24 2 full days in Paris
- 25 3 days in Rome