Hi, Any suggestions as to what hotel or what area would be best. We arrive in May for two nights prior to leaving out of Venice on a 7 night cruise for our 50th anniversary. Not sure if we should stay directly in Venice or maybe Mestre area? We are 70 and don't want to be lugging luggage and walking. Is there a water taxi from the airport directly into Venice? Or are we better staying on the mainland and either taking a taxi or bus over to Venice? Returning from the cruise what is the best way to get back to the airport? Thanks for your help.
Venice hotel needed before leaviing for a cruise
- 1 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 4 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 5 Ah Paris
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Estonia
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 11 Visa to TURKEY
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 16 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 17 Tennyson Home
- 18 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?