Hi, Any suggestions as to what hotel or what area would be best. We arrive in May for two nights prior to leaving out of Venice on a 7 night cruise for our 50th anniversary. Not sure if we should stay directly in Venice or maybe Mestre area? We are 70 and don't want to be lugging luggage and walking. Is there a water taxi from the airport directly into Venice? Or are we better staying on the mainland and either taking a taxi or bus over to Venice? Returning from the cruise what is the best way to get back to the airport? Thanks for your help.
Venice hotel needed before leaviing for a cruise
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 River cruises
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris