Hi, Any suggestions as to what hotel or what area would be best. We arrive in May for two nights prior to leaving out of Venice on a 7 night cruise for our 50th anniversary. Not sure if we should stay directly in Venice or maybe Mestre area? We are 70 and don't want to be lugging luggage and walking. Is there a water taxi from the airport directly into Venice? Or are we better staying on the mainland and either taking a taxi or bus over to Venice? Returning from the cruise what is the best way to get back to the airport? Thanks for your help.
Venice hotel needed before leaviing for a cruise
- 1 France: CDG to Beaune
- 2 Athens licensed tour guide
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Visit to Russia - Money
- 12 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Romania Apartment List
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 25 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport