An unexpected bit of good tidings will find us in the Veneto region of Italy for five days, beginning late next week. We will be based in Caorle (beachfront villa) and will have three full days for exploration (and a personal vehicle). Our family has enjoyed Venice on two occasions and DH and I have spent a long Barcolana weekend in Trieste. We enjoy pretty much everything from history to art to architecture and food. With three days, where would you go, and why?
Thanks to all, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!