An unexpected bit of good tidings will find us in the Veneto region of Italy for five days, beginning late next week. We will be based in Caorle (beachfront villa) and will have three full days for exploration (and a personal vehicle). Our family has enjoyed Venice on two occasions and DH and I have spent a long Barcolana weekend in Trieste. We enjoy pretty much everything from history to art to architecture and food. With three days, where would you go, and why?
Thanks to all, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan private guide
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May