An unexpected bit of good tidings will find us in the Veneto region of Italy for five days, beginning late next week. We will be based in Caorle (beachfront villa) and will have three full days for exploration (and a personal vehicle). Our family has enjoyed Venice on two occasions and DH and I have spent a long Barcolana weekend in Trieste. We enjoy pretty much everything from history to art to architecture and food. With three days, where would you go, and why?
Thanks to all, in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 한게임바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 생중계바카라价＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼价슈퍼카지노생중계바카라
- 4 London best location
- 5 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 6 한게임바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 8 와와바카라少＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼少슈퍼카지노와와바카라
- 9 온라인바카라会＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼会슈퍼카지노온라인바카라
- 10 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 실시간바카라么＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼么슈퍼카지노실시간바카라
- 13 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 14 아시아바카라只＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼只슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 15 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 16 아시안바카라乐＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼乐슈퍼카지노아시안바카라
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy