I'm visiting Paris for a few days during the last week of October and my friends and I are thinking of using Velib to go on our own 1-day bike tour of the city instead of walking. I just wanted to get some info., feedback, advice on using Velib.
Is it easy to use for tourists? Is it safe? Does it really make travelling and exploration around the city easier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 2 Rome -- The next time around
- 3 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Rome to Venice
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"