Newbie here and have a quick question - I am planning a trip to Rome/Florence and Venice for October and am booking it myself as opposed to with a tour company (which is what I was initially going to do).
I will book for transportation from Rome airport TO the apartment that is booked. And will prob take public transportation from apartment/Hotels to train stations.
So all that is left is touring. Can anyone suggest which locations would be more beneficial in using a private tour guide and opposed to other must see places that I can see by myself.
Thanks for any advise.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노⊙『 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 』⊙슈퍼카지노
- 2 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 20 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 21 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 25 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza