Does anyone have experience driving into the Ukraine from Hungary? We have been told that the border crossing can be problematic- specifically, that the border guards demand bribes and that passengers sometimes have to wait several hours to enter into the Ukraine.
ukrainian border crossing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets France and Spain
- 2 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 3 Two days in Dublin
- 4 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 7 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 8 Staying in the Highlands
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 12 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 13 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 14 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 15 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 16 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 17 Travel by train in Poland?
- 18 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 19 Travel services for Spain
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 22 Trains
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Athens Volunteering
- 25 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?