My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we are planning a Venice / Tuscany honeymoon.
We plan to spend around 5 nights in Tuscany - I am after a few tips please:
1. Accomodation - we are after the picture postcard Tuscan farmhouse set around olive groves and fields etc. Budget is up to €300 per night for B & B. Looking for a romantic setting.
2. Base location - we will be renting a car so looking for a countryside location but within easy reach of the main Tuscan towns - would like to see Florence, Pisa etc but happy to drive an hour ish either way to get there
3. Food - food and wine are important for the trip so looking for an area with lots of good restaurants which isn't usually too difficult to find in Pisa. A village with restaurants in walking distance would be ideal.
Look forward to any help anyone can give and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotmail login error 1(855) 999 8045 MS OUTLOOK mail HELPLINE NUMBER
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 8 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Happy birthday ATM
- 11 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 16 2 days in Lugano area
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!