My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we are planning a Venice / Tuscany honeymoon.
We plan to spend around 5 nights in Tuscany - I am after a few tips please:
1. Accomodation - we are after the picture postcard Tuscan farmhouse set around olive groves and fields etc. Budget is up to €300 per night for B & B. Looking for a romantic setting.
2. Base location - we will be renting a car so looking for a countryside location but within easy reach of the main Tuscan towns - would like to see Florence, Pisa etc but happy to drive an hour ish either way to get there
3. Food - food and wine are important for the trip so looking for an area with lots of good restaurants which isn't usually too difficult to find in Pisa. A village with restaurants in walking distance would be ideal.
Look forward to any help anyone can give and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Venice/Mestre
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 16 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 17 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 18 Iceland early december visit
- 19 Zurich to Milan trip
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 22 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?