My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we are planning a Venice / Tuscany honeymoon.
We plan to spend around 5 nights in Tuscany - I am after a few tips please:
1. Accomodation - we are after the picture postcard Tuscan farmhouse set around olive groves and fields etc. Budget is up to €300 per night for B & B. Looking for a romantic setting.
2. Base location - we will be renting a car so looking for a countryside location but within easy reach of the main Tuscan towns - would like to see Florence, Pisa etc but happy to drive an hour ish either way to get there
3. Food - food and wine are important for the trip so looking for an area with lots of good restaurants which isn't usually too difficult to find in Pisa. A village with restaurants in walking distance would be ideal.
Look forward to any help anyone can give and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Korean Messages
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 6-7 Days in France
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 Budapest in December 2017
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Places to visit during a semester in Spain