My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we are planning a Venice / Tuscany honeymoon.
We plan to spend around 5 nights in Tuscany - I am after a few tips please:
1. Accomodation - we are after the picture postcard Tuscan farmhouse set around olive groves and fields etc. Budget is up to €300 per night for B & B. Looking for a romantic setting.
2. Base location - we will be renting a car so looking for a countryside location but within easy reach of the main Tuscan towns - would like to see Florence, Pisa etc but happy to drive an hour ish either way to get there
3. Food - food and wine are important for the trip so looking for an area with lots of good restaurants which isn't usually too difficult to find in Pisa. A village with restaurants in walking distance would be ideal.
Look forward to any help anyone can give and thanks in advance.
Tuscany honeymoon accomodation / base location
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 3 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 4 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 10 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 11 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 12 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 13 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 14 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 15 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 16 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 17 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 20 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 21 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 24 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 25 Stop over in France