My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we are planning a Venice / Tuscany honeymoon.
We plan to spend around 5 nights in Tuscany - I am after a few tips please:
1. Accomodation - we are after the picture postcard Tuscan farmhouse set around olive groves and fields etc. Budget is up to €300 per night for B & B. Looking for a romantic setting.
2. Base location - we will be renting a car so looking for a countryside location but within easy reach of the main Tuscan towns - would like to see Florence, Pisa etc but happy to drive an hour ish either way to get there
3. Food - food and wine are important for the trip so looking for an area with lots of good restaurants which isn't usually too difficult to find in Pisa. A village with restaurants in walking distance would be ideal.
Look forward to any help anyone can give and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drink Suggestions in English Pubs
- 2 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 3 Road Trip Central Europe on June
- 4 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 5 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 6 which is the best places to visit in paris for kids ?
- 7 Northern Italy Camper Trip Questions
- 8 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 9 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 10 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 11 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 12 Train seating
- 13 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 14 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Is it possible to see the Cotswolds without renting a car?
- 17 How Different Is Kotor than Dubrovnik?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 19 One champagne tour in Reims
- 20 Question about staying in the Museumplein are
- 21 Southwest France
- 22 3 extra days in Provence/Riviera - advice please!
- 23 Krakow with photos
- 24 Munich: New Museum Open Documenting Nazism's Rise...
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May