My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we are planning a Venice / Tuscany honeymoon.
We plan to spend around 5 nights in Tuscany - I am after a few tips please:
1. Accomodation - we are after the picture postcard Tuscan farmhouse set around olive groves and fields etc. Budget is up to €300 per night for B & B. Looking for a romantic setting.
2. Base location - we will be renting a car so looking for a countryside location but within easy reach of the main Tuscan towns - would like to see Florence, Pisa etc but happy to drive an hour ish either way to get there
3. Food - food and wine are important for the trip so looking for an area with lots of good restaurants which isn't usually too difficult to find in Pisa. A village with restaurants in walking distance would be ideal.
Look forward to any help anyone can give and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT DELL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Dell Printer 24*7
- 2 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 3 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 8 TSA Precheck
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 20 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 21 Italian lake cruise
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london