My fiancee and I are getting married next June and we are planning a Venice / Tuscany honeymoon.
We plan to spend around 5 nights in Tuscany - I am after a few tips please:
1. Accomodation - we are after the picture postcard Tuscan farmhouse set around olive groves and fields etc. Budget is up to €300 per night for B & B. Looking for a romantic setting.
2. Base location - we will be renting a car so looking for a countryside location but within easy reach of the main Tuscan towns - would like to see Florence, Pisa etc but happy to drive an hour ish either way to get there
3. Food - food and wine are important for the trip so looking for an area with lots of good restaurants which isn't usually too difficult to find in Pisa. A village with restaurants in walking distance would be ideal.
Look forward to any help anyone can give and thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아시안카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 A few days outside Rome
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Paris Metro
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 25 Cambrils