We are a group of four and wanting to stay in a village or accommodation close to Florence so we can do a day trip to Florence. We would like to stay with the hosts. We will have a hire car so we can get out and about in Tuscany. We would like self catering but also the opportunity to cook with the family. Does anyone have any recommendations of a place that will tick those boxes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 3 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 4 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 Croatia itinerary
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 18 Visit to Bath and London england
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 25 Food in Paris-Dining out