We are a group of four and wanting to stay in a village or accommodation close to Florence so we can do a day trip to Florence. We would like to stay with the hosts. We will have a hire car so we can get out and about in Tuscany. We would like self catering but also the opportunity to cook with the family. Does anyone have any recommendations of a place that will tick those boxes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 One week in Venice - trips
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside