We are a group of four and wanting to stay in a village or accommodation close to Florence so we can do a day trip to Florence. We would like to stay with the hosts. We will have a hire car so we can get out and about in Tuscany. We would like self catering but also the opportunity to cook with the family. Does anyone have any recommendations of a place that will tick those boxes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Granada
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 history museums or locations