We are a group of four and wanting to stay in a village or accommodation close to Florence so we can do a day trip to Florence. We would like to stay with the hosts. We will have a hire car so we can get out and about in Tuscany. We would like self catering but also the opportunity to cook with the family. Does anyone have any recommendations of a place that will tick those boxes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Location of hotel in Rome
- 4 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Need advice for this
- 8 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 9 Welcome
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 one last portugal car rental question
- 13 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 14 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 hotels in Seville
- 23 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam