I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 6 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 7 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 15 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 16 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 17 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 18 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 19 Dublin to Cashel
- 20 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 21 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 22 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains