I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 2 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 3 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 4 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 7 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 8 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 9 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 12 Trains
- 13 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 14 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 15 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 18 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 19 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 20 Positano in high season???
- 21 Travel by train in Poland?
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 24 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal