I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 2 Puglia and Matera
- 3 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 4 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 5 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 6 Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 la spezia vs. levanto
- 8 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 9 Provence Planning Help
- 10 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 12 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 13 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 14 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 15 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 16 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 17 Norway and Netherlands
- 18 Alsace
- 19 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Norway in the nutshell
- 23 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed