I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Germany at Christmas
- 3 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 4 Getting Around Toledo
- 5 Train Tickets in Spain
- 6 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 9 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 10 Best location to stay in Seville
- 11 slovenia travel base
- 12 Slovenia with ease
- 13 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 14 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 15 Opera in Prague
- 16 Bus ticket to Siena
- 17 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 18 10 Days in Tuscany
- 19 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 20 Istanbul to budapest
- 21 Stops from Prague to Paris
- 22 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 23 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 24 London theatre
- 25 Mirrors?