I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help with European vacation plan
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano