I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 5 4 days in lake region
- 6 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Europe in December for 10 days
- 9 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 10 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Favorite things to do in London
- 15 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 16 Interested In Coach Passes
- 17 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 20 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 23 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 24 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 25 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?