I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wallet Stolen in Granada - Lessons Learned
- 2 hikes close to Interlaken without a wallet? (or maybe just a thin one!)
- 3 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 4 Paris: psst....Someone who's just been in WInter, tell me: boots and handbags
- 5 Clear Plastic Handbags..We have to use them at work so...
- 6 Gucci Handbags in Rome
- 7 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 8 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 9 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 10 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 11 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 12 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 13 Paris Handbags
- 14 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 15 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 21 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 22 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 23 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1