I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Rome---August and September
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 11 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 12 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 13 Moving to Belfast
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 4-6 weeks
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 23 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 24 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets