I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Spending money in Italy?
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 8 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 CROATIA SPLIT
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 13 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 14 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 15 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Majorca - where to stay?
- 18 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 19 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 23 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 24 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 25 Italy- From Rome to Milan