I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Touring Wales
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 7 First Time Europe Trip
- 8 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 9 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 10 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 11 St Andrews advice
- 12 3 nights in Tuscany
- 13 Cordoba or Granada?
- 14 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 15 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 train from ams to paris
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg