I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Giverny
- 2 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 3 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 4 Toledo or Segovia
- 5 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 6 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 7 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 8 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 9 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 10 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 11 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 12 Italy train travel question
- 13 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 14 Glasgow family hotel
- 15 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 16 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 17 Dublin Ireland
- 18 Drive or train Austria
- 19 September in Switzerland
- 20 St Moritz hiking
- 21 Lavender fields in Provence
- 22 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 23 Tallinn for 1st time
- 24 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 25 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari