I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 3 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 4 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...