I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 2 Ordering in a Deli
- 3 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 4 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 5 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 10 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 11 International Friends Tour
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 14 Walking Scotland
- 15 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 I forgot my international driver permit
- 20 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 21 Bordeaux TRIP
- 22 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 23 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 24 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 25 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden