I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 4 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 7 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 8 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 9 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 12 Home Base in Belgium
- 13 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Itinerary for Spain
- 21 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 24 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 25 2 different itineraries