I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help texting between US and French cell phones
- 2 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 3 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 4 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 5 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 6 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 7 Touring Wales
- 8 Please critique my itinerary
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 13 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 14 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 15 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 16 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 17 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Belgium Travel Concept
- 22 Planning Europe itinerary
- 23 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 24 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed