I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 First Trip to Europe!
- 9 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 10 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 11 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 12 Italian Riviera
- 13 Switzerland in mid-April
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 16 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 17 Hamam Istanbul?
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 24 What to take to Germany
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe