I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 0nline: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7*365
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 Rome hotel
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Seville to Cordoba
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 London 6 day itinerary
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 24 Sim Cards
- 25 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?