I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Tuscany Chianti base for a week / hotel recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan