I have narrowed down my honeymoon location search to the triangle of hilltop towns - Gaiole in Chianti
Radda in Chianti
Castellina in Chianti.
I am looking for a country hotel / farmhouse or apartment with a pool within walking distance to the town for evening meals.
As a week base location, any recommendations on which of the three towns would be best? Keen on a nice selection of restaurants for eating out?=.
And does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay within walking distance of one of the three towns? Budget up to 250 Euros per night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris solo trip
- 2 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 3 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 4 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 5 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 6 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 7 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 8 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 9 French Prem Train Fares
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 12 Shoppingin Spain
- 13 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 14 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 To Hampton Court Palace
- 17 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 18 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 venice to lucca by car
- 23 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 24 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)