We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car insurance italy
- 2 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 3 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 auto europa or auto europe?
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains