We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Norway in August
- 3 Day Trip From London
- 4 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 5 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 6 French towns in autumn
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 A wonderful month in France
- 9 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 10 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 11 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 12 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 13 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 14 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 15 French countryside/wine country
- 16 Train tickets in Europe
- 17 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 18 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 21 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 22 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 23 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 24 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 25 Octoberfest