We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 3 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 4 House/villa in Italy or France
- 5 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 6 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 7 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 Shipping Packages
- 12 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 13 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 14 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 15 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 16 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 17 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 18 Best location to stay in Seville
- 19 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 20 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 21 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 22 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 23 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 So So Excited for Greece trip!