We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A town in France for a month
- 2 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 3 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 4 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 5 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 6 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 10 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 Normandy in October
- 13 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 14 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 15 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 16 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 17 first family trip to Switzerland
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 22 Biking across Europe
- 23 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 24 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 25 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?