We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 2 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 3 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 5 London-Paris solo trip
- 6 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 7 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 8 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 To Hampton Court Palace
- 11 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 12 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 13 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 14 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 15 France for Six Weeks
- 16 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 17 3 days Venice to Paris
- 18 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 19 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Dublin to Dingle?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 24 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats