We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 3 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 How do you find French food?
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 9 airport hold baggage
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 19 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 Gargano Promontory
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Santorini
- 24 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 25 SmartPhone Europe to USA