We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 5 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 13 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 16 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 17 France, Italy and Greec
- 18 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 22 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 23 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Naxos in May