We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 3 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 4 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 5 Cornwall and Germany
- 6 Rome
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 9 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 13 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Cars in France
- 15 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 16 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 17 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 18 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 19 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 24 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 25 Rhodes love it or hate it?