We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Christmas in Munich
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 8 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 9 Moving to Belfast
- 10 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 11 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 12 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 18 Luggage sizing
- 19 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 20 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 21 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid