We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 3 Munich restaurant recs
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 6 tablet
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 9 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 10 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 11 Norway holiday locations
- 12 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 13 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 14 Munich Travel Guide
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 17 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 19 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 20 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 25 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16