We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
- 1 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 2 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 3 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 4 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 5 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 6 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 7 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 8 italy itinerary for comments
- 9 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 10 Extra screening at immigration
- 11 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 12 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 13 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Istanbul Hotels
- 18 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 19 Palio Parking
- 20 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 21 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)
- 22 initaly.com as travel agent?
- 23 Trip report for Switzerland and Italy!
- 24 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 25 Trip Itinerary