We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 3 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Day trip ideas
- 20 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 23 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 roaming Prague...but for how long?