We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 3 Germany Questions
- 4 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 Museums in Berlin
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 9 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 14 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 15 Salzburg and day trips
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Skiing in France
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route