We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Italy tours
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 7 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 8 Best day trips from Paris
- 9 Scottish Passport
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 12 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 13 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 14 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 15 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 18 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 19 Viator.com in Turkey
- 20 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 21 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 22 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 23 Florence Hotel Advice
- 24 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland