We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 2 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 3 Winery tours
- 4 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 5 Rental Car Options
- 6 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 7 Lake Maggiore?
- 8 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 9 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 10 If Greece exits
- 11 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 12 London for work Paris for play!
- 13 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 14 Texans Take a Tour
- 15 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Car rental Spain to France
- 18 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 19 Prague Trip Report
- 20 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 21 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 22 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 23 what to do in florence
- 24 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 25 Ecotourism Holiday Survey for Extended Project