We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 Istanbul water
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 9 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 12 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 13 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 14 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 15 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 18 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 21 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 22 Madrid: City Views
- 23 How much luggage?????
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal