We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 2 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 3 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 4 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 5 Tuscany Trip
- 6 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 7 12-14 nights enough ?
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 11 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 12 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 15 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 16 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 17 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 18 Need help with my itinerary
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 5 days northern spain, help us !