We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 currency
- 2 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 5 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 9 T Mobile Does it Again
- 10 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 11 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 12 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 13 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 18 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 21 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 22 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 23 European Championship
- 24 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?