We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lost ring
- 2 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 10 First trip to Italy
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 14 Ireland & Scotland
- 15 Scenic Driving Routes
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017