We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 23 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria