We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 2 Munich accommodations
- 3 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 4 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 7 Trains
- 8 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Travel to San Gimignano
- 11 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 12 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 15 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 16 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 17 marbella spain
- 18 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 19 Barcelona restaurants
- 20 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 21 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 24 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 25 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna