We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 2 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 3 Eiffel Tower
- 4 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 5 Paris info required
- 6 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 7 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 8 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 9 Rome to Positano
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 12 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 13 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 14 Lyon Arrondissements
- 15 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 16 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 17 1+ days in Toledo
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 20 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 21 Directions needed from Clifden to Dublin
- 22 Catalonia
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Greek Island honeymoon
- 25 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus