We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 2 Days in Rome
- 3 hiking in northern italy in october
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 6 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 7 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 8 3 days in Rome
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 12 week in calabria
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Globus Tours
- 15 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 24 Paris Hidden Railway
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please