We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 2 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 3 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 4 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Train from Lille to Delft
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 21 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 22 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 23 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Help