We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 2 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Day trips around Vienna
- 14 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 15 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 16 Praiano hotel question
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Killarney
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Madrid/Lisbon
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Rome-Itinerary