We only have 1 week in Italy this autumn and are splitting it between Florence and Rome. When in Florence we would like to stay a short distance outside the city to be able to have that Tuscan feel while still being able to easily get to Florence. A place with a great outdoor area and view of the hillsides and villas. Does anybody of know of some good accomodations or some nearby towns/villages that we could stay at without having to have a car. Preferably just a short train or bus ride to the city center.
Tuscan Countryside Near Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 4 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 5 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 6 Southern France
- 7 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 8 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 italy
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 13 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 16 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 17 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 18 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!