Gonna use this thread for queries I have for my London leg.
Me and two of my family will reach Heathrow at 7am on a Friday.
I convinced them to change our flight from Saturday to Friday thinking the busy period would be on a weekend but I found out that is a mistake.
Anywho, we would be staying at Ibis Whitechapel. Abit far off but we love Bricklane and East London alot. Is tube still worth taking for the price? Would the ride be unpleasant since it will be 1.5 hours and we have to change from Picaddily to District line over at Gloucester Road station and continue to Whitechapel?
Secondly, on our last day we are heading to St Pancreas, this is way more convenient since there is no change but will going into the tube at Whitechapel on a Tuesday morning be a bad idea? Should we just take a cab with our luggage since it is not that far? If not, around which part of the morning should I leave? I have not booked ticket to Paris yet so I can still be a little bit flexible now.
Am I worrying too much about the crowd?
All things good,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 French Election - Questions???
- 5 French election
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 13 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 23 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 24 dinner jackets
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please