Gonna use this thread for queries I have for my London leg.
Me and two of my family will reach Heathrow at 7am on a Friday.
I convinced them to change our flight from Saturday to Friday thinking the busy period would be on a weekend but I found out that is a mistake.
Anywho, we would be staying at Ibis Whitechapel. Abit far off but we love Bricklane and East London alot. Is tube still worth taking for the price? Would the ride be unpleasant since it will be 1.5 hours and we have to change from Picaddily to District line over at Gloucester Road station and continue to Whitechapel?
Secondly, on our last day we are heading to St Pancreas, this is way more convenient since there is no change but will going into the tube at Whitechapel on a Tuesday morning be a bad idea? Should we just take a cab with our luggage since it is not that far? If not, around which part of the morning should I leave? I have not booked ticket to Paris yet so I can still be a little bit flexible now.
Am I worrying too much about the crowd?
All things good,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 TIM in FCO - update
- 22 London GTG May 19-25
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania