We - DH and 2 Teenage sons - will be in Paris for three days and 4 in Prague early August. We have been to Paris before and have seen Louvre, Eiffel Tower etc. In Paris we plan to see some neighborhoods (St. Germaine, Montmarte, Marais) rather than do too many museums. We also hope to eat in some good bistros - cafe constant for one - although I know many places will be closed in August.
Prague is a first trip for us and I have read some great reports here which will help greatly. So the question for this group...given the time we have in the two cities, should we do a trip to Giverny from Paris, and Cezky Krumlov from Prague? We love to see as much as we can and love art and architecture. Are the two sights worth the time they will take away from the two cities?
Also would appreciate restaurant recommendations for Paris, given that so many are
closed in August. Thanks as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://offersreviews.org/regenx-ad/
- 2 My Topic Title황금성 온라인게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Luggage Storage
- 5 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Corfu
- 22 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?