We - DH and 2 Teenage sons - will be in Paris for three days and 4 in Prague early August. We have been to Paris before and have seen Louvre, Eiffel Tower etc. In Paris we plan to see some neighborhoods (St. Germaine, Montmarte, Marais) rather than do too many museums. We also hope to eat in some good bistros - cafe constant for one - although I know many places will be closed in August.
Prague is a first trip for us and I have read some great reports here which will help greatly. So the question for this group...given the time we have in the two cities, should we do a trip to Giverny from Paris, and Cezky Krumlov from Prague? We love to see as much as we can and love art and architecture. Are the two sights worth the time they will take away from the two cities?
Also would appreciate restaurant recommendations for Paris, given that so many are
closed in August. Thanks as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camogli and surrounds
- 2 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 3 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 4 Route des Vins
- 5 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Les Invalides Night Show
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 13 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 limousine services - milan - rome
- 22 Regarding Residence Permit
- 23 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 24 Homesaty
- 25 The herbs in pure slim 365