We - DH and 2 Teenage sons - will be in Paris for three days and 4 in Prague early August. We have been to Paris before and have seen Louvre, Eiffel Tower etc. In Paris we plan to see some neighborhoods (St. Germaine, Montmarte, Marais) rather than do too many museums. We also hope to eat in some good bistros - cafe constant for one - although I know many places will be closed in August.
Prague is a first trip for us and I have read some great reports here which will help greatly. So the question for this group...given the time we have in the two cities, should we do a trip to Giverny from Paris, and Cezky Krumlov from Prague? We love to see as much as we can and love art and architecture. Are the two sights worth the time they will take away from the two cities?
Also would appreciate restaurant recommendations for Paris, given that so many are
closed in August. Thanks as always.
Trip to Paris and Prague
- 1 Apartment location
- 2 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 3 portugal
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 6 Paris trip report
- 7 Connection in Newark EWR
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Edinburgh
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 14 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 15 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 19 Refining London and Scotland
- 20 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 21 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 22 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 23 Help with itenerary
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help