We - DH and 2 Teenage sons - will be in Paris for three days and 4 in Prague early August. We have been to Paris before and have seen Louvre, Eiffel Tower etc. In Paris we plan to see some neighborhoods (St. Germaine, Montmarte, Marais) rather than do too many museums. We also hope to eat in some good bistros - cafe constant for one - although I know many places will be closed in August.
Prague is a first trip for us and I have read some great reports here which will help greatly. So the question for this group...given the time we have in the two cities, should we do a trip to Giverny from Paris, and Cezky Krumlov from Prague? We love to see as much as we can and love art and architecture. Are the two sights worth the time they will take away from the two cities?
Also would appreciate restaurant recommendations for Paris, given that so many are
closed in August. Thanks as always.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Travel Apps
- 3 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 4 What is your favorite travel app?
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 7 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 8 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 9 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 10 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 CDG to Marais transfer
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 20 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 21 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 24 Transportation
- 25 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please