I was looking for a local travel agent until I came across this site. I've been doing a bunch of research and now need help tighing it together. I live in LA and need to fly to New York August 22nd -August 25th 2013 (no flexibility with dates). Early on August 25th I want to travel to one of the Greek Islands for a romantic relaxing honeymoon with clear blue water (maybe Mykonis) for 5 days and then I have to be in Spilt, Croatia for Saturday, August 31st by noon. I'll then head back to LA Sunday, September 1st. We will be two travelling and are trying to find out the best way to plan for our 5 day honeymoon. Clearly having to be in NY on one Sat and Croatia the following Sat is not the best logistically, but that's what we have to work with. Any thoughts or suggestions on how we can best get from Greece to Spilt, Croatia. I see no direct flights and connecting flights are expensive and waste half a day, at the minimum. I am also open to other suggestions other than the greek islands, but I really want clear warm water to awe us! Goals: maximize honeymoon time and affordability.
Travelling between Greece and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 5 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 6 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 best time to book accommodation
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Stay near Paris
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Sicily - not a trip report
- 17 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 22 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son