I was looking for a local travel agent until I came across this site. I've been doing a bunch of research and now need help tighing it together. I live in LA and need to fly to New York August 22nd -August 25th 2013 (no flexibility with dates). Early on August 25th I want to travel to one of the Greek Islands for a romantic relaxing honeymoon with clear blue water (maybe Mykonis) for 5 days and then I have to be in Spilt, Croatia for Saturday, August 31st by noon. I'll then head back to LA Sunday, September 1st. We will be two travelling and are trying to find out the best way to plan for our 5 day honeymoon. Clearly having to be in NY on one Sat and Croatia the following Sat is not the best logistically, but that's what we have to work with. Any thoughts or suggestions on how we can best get from Greece to Spilt, Croatia. I see no direct flights and connecting flights are expensive and waste half a day, at the minimum. I am also open to other suggestions other than the greek islands, but I really want clear warm water to awe us! Goals: maximize honeymoon time and affordability.
Travelling between Greece and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 Seaside island village in Greece
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 12 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Spain itineraries
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist