I was looking for a local travel agent until I came across this site. I've been doing a bunch of research and now need help tighing it together. I live in LA and need to fly to New York August 22nd -August 25th 2013 (no flexibility with dates). Early on August 25th I want to travel to one of the Greek Islands for a romantic relaxing honeymoon with clear blue water (maybe Mykonis) for 5 days and then I have to be in Spilt, Croatia for Saturday, August 31st by noon. I'll then head back to LA Sunday, September 1st. We will be two travelling and are trying to find out the best way to plan for our 5 day honeymoon. Clearly having to be in NY on one Sat and Croatia the following Sat is not the best logistically, but that's what we have to work with. Any thoughts or suggestions on how we can best get from Greece to Spilt, Croatia. I see no direct flights and connecting flights are expensive and waste half a day, at the minimum. I am also open to other suggestions other than the greek islands, but I really want clear warm water to awe us! Goals: maximize honeymoon time and affordability.
Travelling between Greece and Croatia
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Normandy on our own?
- 11 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 12 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 13 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 18 Ordering wine in Paris
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 23 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 24 Changing of the Guard
- 25 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.