My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Cornwall Advice
- 4 Via del Sale, Italy
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 14 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 17 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 "Never Mind"
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 22 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Germany family road trip help!
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries