My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 From London to Paris to US
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 8 Manchester on derby weekend
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries