My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Bologna
- 2 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 3 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 4 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 11 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 13 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Hostel Advice
- 16 Munich, Germany
- 17 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Planning Europe itinerary
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Path of the gods.
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries