My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 Ireland driving itinerary
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Laundry - Ireland?
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 19 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 20 Dover queues
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 From London to Paris to US
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries