My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 4 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 9 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Berlin - one day off
- 12 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 13 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 16 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 17 Train tickets France and Spain
- 18 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 21 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.
- 22 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 23 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 24 Spain in late November/early December
- 25 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?