My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What train pass for Paris?
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 4 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 5 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 6 Munich to Milan via train
- 7 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 8 Must do/see in Rome
- 9 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 10 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 11 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 12 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 A plethora of islands
- 15 The isles in June
- 16 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 17 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 18 Berlin Itinerary
- 19 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 20 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 21 Toll roads in Italy
- 22 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 23 what to do in florence
- 24 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 25 Winery tours
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries