My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 7 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 8 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 9 BMW European Delivery program
- 10 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 11 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 15 Eating in University cafeterias
- 16 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 wineries near Ronda
- 22 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 25 Madrid and London