My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 2 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 3 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 4 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 5 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 6 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 8 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 9 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 10 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 11 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 12 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 13 Another question about the rouble.
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 16 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 17 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 18 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 19 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 20 explore Italy on a budget
- 21 French Prem Train Fares
- 22 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 23 Car rental in Santorini port
- 24 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries