My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stroller in Europe
- 2 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 3 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 4 Rotterdam in 1923
- 5 Xmas windows in London
- 6 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 7 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 10 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 11 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 12 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 13 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 18 Holland/France/Spain
- 19 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 20 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries