My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Suggestions for travel
- 9 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 12 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 17 4 week trip Turkey
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 22 What one thing in Paris?
- 23 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries