My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 2 Train/Subway Questions
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 5 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Skakalient gorge
- 10 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 11 Italy in 3 days
- 12 Skakalient gorge
- 13 Car rental for travel to Cotswolds
- 14 Using Google maps on phone
- 15 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 16 Our Next Europe Trip
- 17 Train Prague to Vienna
- 18 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 Books On Living in France
- 20 Northern Italy junket
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Germany Itinerary
- 23 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 24 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 25 South of France - TR in Pictures
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries