My husband and I are traveling to Monaco mid April and would like to visit at leat 2 other countries while in Europe. Any recommendations for destinations that are not too far and worth seeing over a span of 10 days total? I was hoping to find a short cruiseship or train route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 4 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 5 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 8 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 11 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 12 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 13 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 17 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 25 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
Traveling to Monaco and want to expand trip to visit 2 other countries