First time for Europe and we want to take our son to Munich Germany for Octoberfest and then visit Alsace France where my Grandfather was born. Then we want to take train to Tuscany and then to Venice and then off to Rome. We only have two weeks and was wondering if we would be able to do it all? Thank U
Traveling to Europe for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 Rome to Positano
- 3 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 4 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 5 help and advice
- 6 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 7 Is it a bad time to go?
- 8 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 9 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 12 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 13 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 14 Greek Island honeymoon
- 15 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 19 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 20 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 21 Naples and Salerno
- 22 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 23 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 24 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 25 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence