We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 3 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 4 Switzerland travel in December
- 5 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 6 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 9 Decision time...
- 10 Be careful in Vienna
- 11 Italy - unusually so
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 Spain in November
- 14 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 15 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 16 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 17 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 18 About cars in Austria
- 19 England/EPL family vacation
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 21 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 Never To Return
- 24 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years