We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 16 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 shortened trip to Italy
- 22 Gift for French business associate
- 23 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 24 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 25 Airbnb scam