We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 4 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 11 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 12 tulips in the Netherland
- 13 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 French open
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Azores
- 23 Azores
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 Dublin to Armagh?