We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Sarlat
- 2 Two days in Dublin
- 3 Travel by train in Poland?
- 4 Train tickets France and Spain
- 5 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 6 Walking in Bologna
- 7 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 8 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 9 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Scandinavian Tour
- 14 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 15 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 16 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 17 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 18 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 19 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 20 Berlin - one day off
- 21 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 22 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 23 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 24 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 25 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?