We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September