We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Backpacking
- 2 Sea side in Italy
- 3 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 4 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 6 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 7 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 8 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 9 Spain in 17 days
- 10 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 11 Booking Engines You trust?
- 12 Spain in 17 days
- 13 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 14 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 15 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 16 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 17 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 18 Insight on budgeting
- 19 Our first trip to Europe
- 20 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 21 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 22 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 23 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 24 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 25 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)