We are traveling to Italy for the first time in May. We will be traveling to Venice, Positano, and Rome. Wanted to get feedback on what proper attire is. Do people dress nicer or are jeans ok for day wear. Evening wear?
Traveling in Italy .... What to wear
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My itinerary for Greece
- 2 London visit
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 7 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 18 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 25 Venice canal boats--best deals?