Im looking for some advise on the best and most affordable way to travel through France.
Our plan to to see Strasbourg for a day or two then travel in the south of France for 5 to 7 days, hitting places like Nice, Marseille, Monaco, etc.. We thought train would be best, do you agree? And if so, is it cheaper to buy fares individually or get a 7day train pass for France which is about $280?
Any advise would help, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 2 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 5 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 6 Naples to Pompeii
- 7 Cell phones in France and England
- 8 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 9 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 10 Parking in Italy
- 11 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 12 sim card
- 13 Plan Italy trip
- 14 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 15 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 apartments florence
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 20 Florence, Italy
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 23 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 24 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 25 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.