Im looking for some advise on the best and most affordable way to travel through France.
Our plan to to see Strasbourg for a day or two then travel in the south of France for 5 to 7 days, hitting places like Nice, Marseille, Monaco, etc.. We thought train would be best, do you agree? And if so, is it cheaper to buy fares individually or get a 7day train pass for France which is about $280?
Any advise would help, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg