Im looking for some advise on the best and most affordable way to travel through France.
Our plan to to see Strasbourg for a day or two then travel in the south of France for 5 to 7 days, hitting places like Nice, Marseille, Monaco, etc.. We thought train would be best, do you agree? And if so, is it cheaper to buy fares individually or get a 7day train pass for France which is about $280?
Any advise would help, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 18 Cambrils
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 solo guy traveling to europe help please