Im looking for some advise on the best and most affordable way to travel through France.
Our plan to to see Strasbourg for a day or two then travel in the south of France for 5 to 7 days, hitting places like Nice, Marseille, Monaco, etc.. We thought train would be best, do you agree? And if so, is it cheaper to buy fares individually or get a 7day train pass for France which is about $280?
Any advise would help, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist:: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:4823831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Airport Transit Visa
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 Travelling Iceland
- 6 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 7 Italian lake cruise
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please