Im looking for some advise on the best and most affordable way to travel through France.
Our plan to to see Strasbourg for a day or two then travel in the south of France for 5 to 7 days, hitting places like Nice, Marseille, Monaco, etc.. We thought train would be best, do you agree? And if so, is it cheaper to buy fares individually or get a 7day train pass for France which is about $280?
Any advise would help, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 2 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 Venice
- 12 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 13 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 charming cities in Spain
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 18 Day in Madrid
- 19 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 20 Le Marche Research Help
- 21 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 22 Rental car in Menton
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?