Im looking for some advise on the best and most affordable way to travel through France.
Our plan to to see Strasbourg for a day or two then travel in the south of France for 5 to 7 days, hitting places like Nice, Marseille, Monaco, etc.. We thought train would be best, do you agree? And if so, is it cheaper to buy fares individually or get a 7day train pass for France which is about $280?
Any advise would help, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 2 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 13 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 14 Passport proplems
- 15 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 16 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 17 Itinerary help...
- 18 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 21 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 22 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 23 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 24 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT