Im looking for some advise on the best and most affordable way to travel through France.
Our plan to to see Strasbourg for a day or two then travel in the south of France for 5 to 7 days, hitting places like Nice, Marseille, Monaco, etc.. We thought train would be best, do you agree? And if so, is it cheaper to buy fares individually or get a 7day train pass for France which is about $280?
Any advise would help, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itenerary
- 2 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Bavaria in August
- 5 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 6 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 7 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 8 Bandol port of call
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 August
- 13 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 14 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 15 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 16 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 17 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 18 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 25 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?